User Created Tips
- Go for the robots you need for challenges first. Most early challenges are good value for money.
- Focus on one robot at a time and sell away what you dont need for that robot. When you're building another robot you'll probably get the miscellaneous stuff hunting for the rares anyway.
- Don't quote me, but I sold most of my extra Jet Boosters to cover up my salvage costs. I always got more than what the Rare or Very Rare classification implied, anyway.
- SAVE YOUR ROBOT TOKENS. Using them to salvage is not effective in my opinion. I'd prefer to use them to buy unique items, like Essence of Bobo and Captain Insano.
- I didn't go much on Old Battlefield, as I deem it a difficult place to salvage and cover my costs. I went straight to Sunken Ship after making my Eye Pod and never looked back. Sunken Ship gets profitable after the first two robots in my experience.
- When all else fails and you're looking for salvage money, go salvage in the desert. Still the best place to farm money for me, since I get lots of Jet Boosters there.
- BE PATIENT. Yes, you won't find uniques on the first few tries. Just gotta keep digging. My Captain Insano took ages.
Credit to Imppala